Enjoy this delicious pasta salad; it’s fast and easy! This quick recipe can be on the table in 30 minutes or less and is an excellent way to get the entire family involved at mealtime by giving everyone an ingredient to prep and add to the bowl of pasta. Elbow macaroni is great to use in this recipe, but any other shape will work too.
- One lb Macaroni, cooked, drained and rinsed in cold water
- One 15oz can of corn
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- One 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- One cup mayonnaise
- One clove minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp cumin (optional)
- One Tbl cilantro (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste, and a dash of hot sauce
After you have cooked the pasta according to the instructions, drain and immediately rinse with cold water to cool off pasta, set aside. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix well once combined add pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper to your preferred taste. You can serve immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve for up to 2 days.